We gather each week to encounter Jesus present in the Eucharist. We are called to be full, conscious, active participants in Liturgy. There are some special designated roles during the Mass that we would like to invite you to become part of:
- The Ushers / Welcomers / Greeters who are there to assist
- The Lectors who proclaims God’s Word
- The Eucharistic Ministers who assist in distributing the Body and Blood of Jesus
- The Altar Servers who assists the priest
- The Choir and Cantors who lead us in praising God through song
- The Ministers of Care who bring Communion to our homebound
Our Liturgy Team invites you to prayerfully consider becoming part of one of these ministries. Training will be provided. Stop in the back of the Church to sign up on Saturday, October 1 or Sunday, October 2 or meet members of our Liturgy Team to ask questions after all Masses.